Zem, I think this is what PoT meant.

This forum is for KittenCorps members and guests.
Trinketseb

Zem, I think this is what PoT meant.

Postby Trinketseb » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:57 pm

icah "Zem the Mattress" Philson about 15 hours ago
Tim, we've likely responded, even though we're just enthusiasts, not paid workers. What's your problem specifically? Contact explodingkittens@support.blackbox.cool for delivery issues, or if it was shipped already but never delivered, contact USPS; the email in the next sentence will reimburse any shipping fees. Contact support@explodingkittens.com for any other issues you may have.
REMEMBER: They only have 3 people answering near 1,000 emails a day, so a 10-14ish day wait is normal. After that, make sure you didn't accidentally get the address wrong and possibly send another email to make sure it got through, but please be patient.

I don't think they want us on the comments section telling everyone that they can get money back for extra shipping. There might be untrustworthy people who would take advantage of that.

If I'm wrong, @PoT, please let Zem know what you meant.

Zem the Mattress

Re: Zem, I think this is what PoT meant.

Postby Zem the Mattress » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:01 pm

I think he means another time in which I specially formulated my sentence so that with the context of this forum, it was a spoiler to the extension deck or whatever PoT saw when he met with Elan, but if you didn't read about that here, you wouldn't have guessed it from what I said. I understand what you said, but if it's a secret, we sure are pretty open about it there. I just threw everything into that comment because that guy was being really vague about his problems, so I just threw all our advice into one little blurb before going to bed.
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Powers Of Tesla

Postby Powers Of Tesla » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Actually I meant both. Veiled references that don't give specific information are still talking about something in public I specifically asked you not to talk about in public.

I don't know how I could have been clearer about the shipping issue, although it is possible you simply forgot, and I suppose in the long run, since it'll scroll down and nobody but us goes back in time to see what's going on, it won't matter. But I am honestly questioning at this point what information I can share on this board. It is cool that we have this back channel for communication, and I love being able to share the inside scoop with you folks, but if I ask you to keep something to yourself I am serious. If you get it by yourself somewhere else then do as you wish.

This is not meant as a rant. I am merely trying to explain my thinking.

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Well I am trying to be discreet, and if you showed someone the first comment, they would never have known and would've read on without thinking. I'm sorry if it scared you because you knew the rest of the context. Also, I didn't remember you saying to be that discreet with the shipping issue, but we have had several people come up with that problem, and from when I go to bed to when anybody else comments nobody but us or the person in question is on to see that. I'll try better, though, and now that there's alot fewer people who need their decks, it won't be so bad. What'll become of the comments when it's just us?
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.