Who has two thumbs and a breakfast date with Elan and Bella? Powers of Tesla.

This forum is for KittenCorps members and guests.
Powers Of Tesla

Who has two thumbs and a breakfast date with Elan and Bella? Powers of Tesla.

Postby Powers Of Tesla » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Greetings my Corps..

Details are being arranged right now, but the plan is for me to meet up with Elan and Bella in L.A. this weekend for breakfast. At that time I hope to be able to talk to Elan about a Kitten Con. I've done some on-line research and Gen Con in Indianapolis looks like it might be a good fit for a first time event, it is reasonably located for access from everywhere in North America, they rent space to all types of gamers by the hour, and the EK crew may be interested in purchasing booth space or maybe even sponsoring game space, I will bring it up for discussion. IF they are willing to help with this, who of us might be willing to come out and help? It is a four day event, next year I believe it is the first Thursday-Sunday in August.

I will also make a personal request to Elan to put up a new update rather than popping in and commenting in the KS forum to get the whiner babies something they can reference and hold on to in the way of letting them know they haven't been abandoned.

Is there anything else we would like to address? Beyond general praise for the game and the campaign I can't really think of anything. Comment below and let me know of any thoughts you might have.

PoT

Lord Zombitten

Re: Who has two thumbs and a breakfast date with Elan and Bella? Powers of Tesla.

Postby Lord Zombitten » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:20 pm

I'm willing at this point to come help.

Trinketseb

Re: Who has two thumbs and a breakfast date with Elan and Bella? Powers of Tesla.

Postby Trinketseb » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Has anyone seen how many thumbs PoT actually has?

All kidding aside, that's awesome!
Topic #1 actual update with the fixing of the issues.
Topic #2 kitten con.
Topic #3 expansions. More to the point, a Kitten Corps expansion designed by us!!! (Ok, maybe not high on anyones priority list.)
Topic #4 where are our checks for all work we've done on the comments section. (Some of us should probably give those checks to our bosses for all the on the clock time we've spent on the comments section, me included!)

TheCreeper

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:36 pm

If you could just give them two big hugs from me and say a sympathetic "Heyyyyy... How's it going, champ?" That'd be great. I mean. you don't have to hug them because that could be awkward and a little too close for comfort. But like.. you know. Maybe a pat on the head? No. That's weird too. I don't know.

Or Perhaps just like a knowing smile and a head nod. And then they'd be all 'What's that for?" and you'd be all "That's from Melissa" and they'd be all"why?" and then you could say "She's just trying to say she's trying to be sympathetic of the exhaustion you must feel."

And then it would be quiet for a few minutes. And I would have managed to make things awkward alllll the wayyyy over on the other side of the coast. Classic Melissa. Nailing it at life.

TheCreeper

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:52 pm

PS- I am always willing to help. However since becoming Boss Lady in the kitchen, it may prove to be difficult. All depends on location and timing. Can't yet make promises. But Promise to help wherever I can.

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 pm

I have no idea whether I'll be able to help, but if the stars align, the birds fly in a certain pattern, and the ancient tree spirits allow, I'd be glad to help and will make an effort to show up no matter what, even if it means a solitary road trip all the way to Indiana, which google maps says is 9.5 hours, meaning in reality about 11 hours.
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:20 pm

I'd absolutely love to help if everything works out so please do add me to any list that gets created ;)

So excited!!!!