KittenCorps shirt in the wild!

This forum is for KittenCorps members and guests.
Smashley

KittenCorps shirt in the wild!

Postby Smashley » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:40 pm

I saw a real live KittenCorps tshirt on what I can only assume is an amazing human being this morning on my way to work.

I'm in Vancouver and I was taking the skytrain (our version of a subway except it's mostly above ground so y'know...in the sky...) and as I left the station walking toward me was a woman in a KittenCoprs tshirt! I didn't stop and highfive her since it was rush hour. Thought it would be cool to post here about my real life KC spotting! That and I miss everyone lol

Zem the Mattress

Re: KittenCorps shirt in the wild!

Postby Zem the Mattress » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Next time, yell at everyone around you to stop where they are like you have a gun and high five the person. Then run, because someone will have called the police.
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:42 am

Hah! In Canada people would think that I'd hurt myself or that I'd be stabbed before they'd think that I had a gun :p

I was kind of hoping the forum was more active so I could maybe get the attention of said shirt wearer.

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Well, I remember a couple corps members in Vancouver, one even became a consul. Maybe it was them.
And maybe then you should pull out a gun or knife or something to get people's attention. Maybe some sharp scissors and run with them at the very least.
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:02 pm

I like the scissors idea. Though it would be pretty dang hilarious if they were the safety scissors from a kindergarten class. "I'm serious yo! I'm jacked out on coffee! Pay attention to me Kittencorps member!!!" Hah.

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Maybe some wire or a piece of string. Use what you can get. The more creative, the more attention grabbing. Just hold up a cat and say, "she's gonna blow!!!"

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Truth!