Hi Everybody

This category is for comments of a general nature that do not necessarily fit into more specific categories.
Lord Zombitten

Re: Hi Everybody

Postby Lord Zombitten » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Yes. Sorry. My mistake.

Dr.Potatten

Postby Dr.Potatten » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:54 am

Great job by the way GCoD! I suppose they think it's only fair that they investigate you since you attacked him on the forum. I think it's silly, but it is what it is. They'll figure out what's what and let you back on, just hate that they've become so bureaucratic about it.

GreatCaneOfDoom

Postby GreatCaneOfDoom » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:55 pm

I got a very nice note from a rep at KS saying they were sorry, and my account was immediately un-suspended, and they wished me well on all future campaigns I may wish to back.

Idle/Wild

Postby Idle/Wild » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:23 am

The hero is back!

The Ex-President

Postby The Ex-President » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi Everybody!

I made it here earlier in the year to sign up. Finally got round to the config for the forums. Yay!

Busy Keeping a KC e-mail book of all KC members. If you want to be added and in turn receive the list of current KC contacts that I have, send an e-mail from your KC@ to theexpresident@kittencorps.com
:arrow: Stomping out ignorance through enforced debate, inflatable pool noodles or catnip sandwiches as required to maintain the remaining shreds of sanity that are drifting through the KittenCorps universe. :!:

GreatCaneOfDoom

Postby GreatCaneOfDoom » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Well, foo. Apparently one of the Lix dice sock accounts reported me again for "harassment" of the creator, and my account is suspended again pending review. I am sure they'll say it's okay, but the timing is always such that the support folks are gone for the day by the time I can request assistance. I shall return!

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 am

Maybe we should all petition the page. Then again, that would practically turn us into the Kickstarter police, but that wouldn't be all bad I guess.
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Dr.Potatten

Postby Dr.Potatten » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Well KickStarter is kicking the bucket again.... stupid pebbles.