This exists

This category is for comments of a general nature that do not necessarily fit into more specific categories.
Zem the Mattress

Re: This exists

Postby Zem the Mattress » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:28 pm

It's ok. I haven't even checked the window this and some facebook things are on for about a week or more now, so neither of us missed much except for a snarl and broken paw in the image uploads. How are things for you? Especially with these kittens looking ready to be detonated within a week for most of us!!!
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:37 pm

That's my snarl! Hahahah!

I'm feeling pretty excited. I've already warned my people that there will be a board games night with hummus and exploding kittens EVERYWHERE. They seem happy about this overall lol How about you?!

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:42 pm

I'm waiting ecstatically for them to get here, hopefully this weekend or early next week. I don't know if you've read some of my rants in the comments about what detasseling is like, but I'm hoping it ends the same day the kittens get here. That would be the best day ever!
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Lord Zombitten

Postby Lord Zombitten » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:18 am

I am here! And I bring sandwiches and cheesecake and cheesecake sandwiches and sandwich cheesecake!

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:55 pm

WelLZ, I raise you a deck of exploding kittens and an NSFW version to boot! Been 8 long months, but well worth the wait!

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Detassling? What's that all about?

Mine isn't here yet....we wait....with our cheesecake sandwiches....

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Save me some.

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm

So... once again, am I the only one here? The "Litter Box" sure has been empty recently. Where are you guys all burying it? I mean, it's called the litter box for a reason. Isn't it? Oh well, I'm alone anyways, so nobody to notice my awkwardness.
*goes streaking*

Idle/Wild

Postby Idle/Wild » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:51 am

Ah, well I've been busy with life, work and all that learning to walk and physiotherapy jazz... Stairs still elude me with the alternating feet stuff... so I'm like a kid for now. Streaking next on agenda though, note taken.

Signed,
The Terminator

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:35 am

Idle, good luck. Hope that doesn't stay with you nearly as long as it's supposed to because it's not any fun. Though shouldn't not walking make it easier for you to sit at a computer and have fun with us? ;)