This exists

This category is for comments of a general nature that do not necessarily fit into more specific categories.
Smashley

Re: This exists

Postby Smashley » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Hah! Well that's fair :p

Man, people are really not making the transition to the forums eh?

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 pm

It worked for awhile. We got a couple people here for one comment.
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:02 pm

How long will we have access to the KS comments? I think once that goes down people will move over. That's my theory at least.

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:09 pm

What do you mean?
From the planet Sqornshellous Zeta. Resident expert in gibbering, vooning, willomying, quirruling, globbering, lurgling, and- most importantly- flolloping.

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Sorry, what I mean is how long does the comment section of the Exploding Kittens Kick Starter stay active for? Forever? If it closes at some point then people will probably move over here to the forum.

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Nope, it's open forever. Besides, people need to remember their insane passwords for this site that required at least 1 capital, 1 lower case, 1 character, 1 number, 1 ancient mesopotamian character, the name of an experimental technology (has to be changed if it's not being experimented on anymore), a sick riff on an instrument of your choice, your least favorite 80s singer, and 1 drop of the blood of a kid (goat or human) sacrificed in the unholy name of the love child between Satan and Cthulu. And had to be found in the standard Scrabble dictionary.

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:55 am

Oh really? See it just let me repeat ohmygodIlovekittens over and over and over again. I think I did 30 times with a few !!!!!!1!!!one for good measure. I'll never remember how many I opted for on that rainy day. Only the Gods know for sure....

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:54 pm

So... How's things? Anyone still czeching this place now?

Zem the Mattress

Postby Zem the Mattress » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Smashley

Postby Smashley » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:11 pm

Sorry I've been away. A lot going on in ol' Canada land and not a lot of it is good :(